Coaching for Mastery
Expat-coaching and psychological counseling through Skype and in Hungary
About Petra Votisky
My name is Petra Votisky. I am a clinical psychologist, child psychologist and solution focused coach. I can help you with individual psychological counseling and coaching personally in Budapest or online through Skype.
I have an MA degree in psychology with health psychology specialisation. I have completed my clinical psychology training in 2004. I studied solution focused coaching at the Erickson Institute in Canada. I also have a degree in economy with human resources specialization.
In addition to Coaching for Mastery I am the founder and leading expert of the Hungarian language website Nők Külföldön (Women Abroad). I lived several years in various European countries and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
I am a trained psychodrama assistant and have participated in Gendlin’s focusingtraining, art therapy and dance & movement therapy trainings too.
Which are the most common problems my clients come with?
- People living abroad or preparing to go and live abroad,
- People having problems with cultural integration,
- People trying to have children for a long time or receiving fertility treatment,
- People stuck in their career or preparing for a change of career,
- People having self-confidence or self-esteem problems,
- People having problems conducting their lives,
- People who want to change their lives but do not know how to start it,
- People having physical symptoms,
- Parents having problems rearing their children.
- Career Coaching
- Cross-Cultural Challenges
- Deciding to Relocate
- Expat Challenges
- Expat Parents
- Identity Management
- Individual Adaptation
- Professional Adaptation
- Relocation Preparation
- Trailing Partners
- Transition Coaching
I Work With